Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Back. hahaha

Well, I Finally Found Out How To Retrive the Password Of This Freakin Blog. What A Hassle. hahaha. Sooo, its been more than a year now since ive last blogged huh. haha

I Can Just Say, this year was so totally awesome. haha. Ive met tons of new people and stuff like that. Schools pretty much the same for me. haha. I Just Kinda Miss those high school days, you know. Like, how we used to just sit, "tambay", had really no much care for studies, but know its different. You gotta study to live know. haha.

My Gawd, its been a year already huh.. time sure flies fast. Well, from know on, ima keep bloggin on whats happening in my life. I miss this shit. hahaha.

Well, till here mofo's. Blog again in a day or two. (probably) :D

-TheFallOfJoffi-

No comments: